Auto Unzip

Post by <Brendon> » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:10:59

We have a 3rd party internet mail gateway which does content checking, virus
scanning etc. Exchange 5.5 SP4.

Is there a application / plugin which I can use to automatically unzip files
when they pass through Exchange? I would rather do this on a server level
than train users how to use WinZip.

Thanks

Brendon

1. Auto Unzip

We have a 3rd party internet mail gateway which does content checking, virus
scanning etc. Exchange 5.5 SP4.

Is there a application / plugin which I can use to automatically unzip files
when they pass through Exchange? I would rather do this on a server level
than train users how to use WinZip.

Thanks

Brendon

2. MORE SMTP

3. Zipping and Unzipping Exchange 5.5 Database Files

4. CDO- How to extract moderator name from public folder?

5. Service Pack 3 unzip errors...

6. OWA refuses to installl - error: Unknown Facility - 076a-c00f9530

7. Problem unzipping sp3 download - zip damaged

8. Must belong to Domain ERROR !!

9. Auto incrementing a counter in an auto reply from a public folder

10. Unattended mailbox with auto reply and auto delete

11. Auto-Replies, Auto-Forward questions

12. Auto Reply (Auto-Reponding)

13. Auto forward or auto archive Exchange