Trying to remove the first exchange 2000 server in my site

Trying to remove the first exchange 2000 server in my site

Post by Sabo, Eri » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:36:52

Exchange 2000 SP2 Native mode.
I followed the technet article Q252486 and did all that the article said to
do. But this morning when I turned off the server. When going into mailboxes
it cause outlook to hang. What else do you need to do to remove a exchange
2000 from an site. These mailboxes are definetly on the new servers.

--
Eric Sabo
NT Administrator

Trying to remove the first exchange 2000 server in my site

Post by Jens J » Sat, 20 Apr 2002 06:16:44

did you make sure all of your public folders were re-homed to the new
server? (replicated, then removed from first server)

Quote:> Exchange 2000 SP2 Native mode.