Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

Post by T.H. » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

We've removed the first Exchange server in a site without replicating the
Offline Address Book folder and Schedule+ Free Busy Information folder.  Now
we encounter the problem to generate the OAB and view others' free/busy
schedule.  Is there any workaround for this case?  Thanks in advance.

Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

Post by T.H. » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

Oh, I solved the problem.

>We've removed the first Exchange server in a site without replicating the
>Offline Address Book folder and Schedule+ Free Busy Information folder.
Now
>we encounter the problem to generate the OAB and view others' free/busy
>schedule.  Is there any workaround for this case?  Thanks in advance.

1. Removed the first Exchange server in a site without replication first

We've removed the first Exchange server in a site without replicating the
Offline Address Book folder and Schedule+ Free Busy Information folder.  Now
we encounter the problem to generate the OAB and view others' free/busy
schedule.  Is there any workaround for this case?  Thanks in advance.

2. Exchange 4.0 to 5.5 on New Hardware

3. How does IFS work?

4. New exchange server problem

5. SQL Import

6. Removing the first lonely server of the first site of the Org

7. Removing first server from Multi server Site

8. Adding 2nd server and removing first site server

9. Trying to remove the first exchange 2000 server in my site

10. How to remove shut down the first exchange 2000 server in a site ?????????/