Help with EXLIST List server

Post by Owen Parr » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:25:01

I'm trying to get EXLIST, the Exchange listserver provided in the Back
Office Res Kit, to work on my system (Ex 5.5 SP4 under NT4 SP6a with IIS4)

I've installed all the stated prerequisites and followed the installation
instructions but when I come to run the Listserver Installer I get a message
saying I don't have permissions set correctly.  I'm finding the instructions
ambiguous at this point in any case.  However, I am running as the system
administrator with permissions on everything so I'm not sure where to go
next.

Any pointers ?