OWA 2000 won't display a notification message

OWA 2000 won't display a notification message

Post by Michae » Sun, 16 Feb 2003 06:08:20

What could be the reason for that?
I am 110% sure I set it to display notification when new
mail arrives under "options"

Same happens from different IE clients on different
Networks.

Please advise

OWA 2000 won't display a notification message

Post by Karl » Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:07:13

Exchange Service Pack 2 fixes this issue.
If the client browser is Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 or
above you should be good to go.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>What could be the reason for that?
>I am 110% sure I set it to display notification when new
>mail arrives under "options"

>Same happens from different IE clients on different
>Networks.

>Please advise

>.

OWA 2000 won't display a notification message

Post by Michae » Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:27:01

Thanks
The server is running Exchange SP3 though.
I have reapplied it. still no go.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----