Exchange server clock

Post by Kath » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 02:24:09

Our e-mails are going out with the time set one hour
earlier than real time.  All the workstations and the
server clocks are set to the correct time.  How do I
change the exchange server clock?  need really basic
instructions if possible.
Thanks -

1. Clock properties in Exchange server v5.5

I am trying to find out why the time on all messages received through
Exchange are different from the system clock on all workstations. Where
can I find the clock settings in Exchange?Can they be modified?

2. ISDN Router

3. Exchange clock one hour off after daylight savings

4. Instant Messaging

5. Exchange clock

6. 421 mail1.sogo.com.tw connection limit reached ??

7. Adjust clock in Exchange 5.5

8. ExMerge

9. Exchange internal clock PB

10. time clock on exchange

11. Exchange 5.5 problem( NT clock stops)

12. Clock off problem in NT/Exchange

13. Exchange is using different time than on system clock