HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mnelso » Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:59:02

When I installed exchange 2k it defaulted to the "c" drive, all the logs and
db files have filled the drive... now the exchange won't start..

How do i change the location of the files??????????????

Thank you in advance for any help

mn

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Benoit Boudevill » Fri, 22 Nov 2002 05:42:19

OPen system manager and expand your Storage group, right click
Properties and in the Databases tag, select another location. Repeat
this process for each mailbox store and for the public store.

Then, right click the Storage group and click properties, select another
location for the log files.

That's all ^^

> When I installed exchange 2k it defaulted to the "c" drive, all the logs and
> db files have filled the drive... now the exchange won't start..

> How do i change the location of the files??????????????

> Thank you in advance for any help

> mn

Post by Enkid » Fri, 22 Nov 2002 06:23:48

Will that work if the services won't start?

Cheers,

Cliff

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:42:19 +0100, Benoit Boudeville

--

The Nats held a Party and no one came.