connector Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy

Post by Chris » Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:52:45

I removed the connector Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy on my*exchange
server 5.5 ( I follow the Microsoft walktrough to go trought it) and wait
for the full replication. The new server give me this errors messages each 3
minutes:

Event Type: Error

Event Source: MSExchangeFB

Event Category: None

Event ID: 1038

Date: 8/15/2001

Time: 9:31:52 AM

User: N/A

Computer: CONCEPTUM04

Unable to access the Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Information folder.

Ensure that the (hidden) Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Information folder
exists. Open the Recipients container and select View.HiddenRecipients.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: MSExchangeFB

Event Category: None

Event ID: 1037

Date: 8/15/2001

Time: 9:34:55 AM

User: N/A

Computer: CONCEPTUM04

Unable to access the Microsoft Exchange Information Store.

Ensure that the service is running.

The folder exist on this server and the service work correctly. No problems
with users, schedule mails and my other mail server.

Thanks for your help

Christian Bernard

Conceptum

Tel: 514-255-3616

Fax:514-255-2147

1. second try :connector Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy

I removed the connector Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy on my fist exchange

Date: 8/15/2001

Time: 9:34:55 AM

User: N/A

Computer: CONCEPTUM04

Unable to access the Microsoft Exchange Information Store.

Ensure that the service is running.

The folder exist on this server and the service work correctly. No problems
with users, schedule mails and my other mail server.

Thanks for your help

Christian Bernard

2. Exchange2000 in NT-Domain

3. Re-direction of Exchange Mailbox

4. connector Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy

5. Will Outlook work with Microsoft Exchange 4.0?

6. second try :connector Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy

7. Reloading NT 4 (upgrade option)

8. connector Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy

9. second try :connector Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy

10. Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector