Confused

Post by Steve » Sat, 24 Aug 2002 02:25:22

Although I have no restrictions on the size of files
coming in or going out I am still getting this error from
one of the clients sending in. just to test I sent him an
89.4 MB file and got a delived status notification. Has
anyone came accross this before? It should be noted this
person is sending the same file to someone else with no
problems (not in the company) and also this person is
sending from home

Your message has encountered delivery problems
to the following recipient(s):

Delivery failed
552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size

Delivery failed
552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum message size

Received:552 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maximum
message size

1. confused by ADO

Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?

My intention is to query an Exchange 5.5 server and return a disconnected
recordset.  The query works fine and the recordset is ok as long as the
connection is open.  I want to be close my connection with the server and
return the results.

thanks,
bob

------------
Private Function matches( _
                ByVal filter As String, _
                ByVal base As String, _
                Optional ByVal scope As Variant) As ADODB.Recordset

    Dim cn As New ADODB.Connection
    Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset
    Dim searchString As String
    Dim attr As String

    base = "<" & base & ">"
    attr = "ADsPath"
    scope = IIf(IsMissing(scope), "subtree", scope)

    searchString = base & ";" & _
                    filter & ";" & _
                    attr & ";" & _
                    scope

    cn.Provider = "ADsDSOOBJECT"
    cn.Open

    rs.CursorLocation = adUseClientBatch
    rs.Open searchString, cn
    Set matches = rs.Clone
    cn.Close

End Function

2. Regarding outlook

3. Two non-trusted Exchange Servers, one confused client

4. Mailbox Manager reports multiple times

5. AD Groups confusing question

6. file attachments missing

7. mentorship for the confused

8. New Installation

9. Active Directory Connector--I'm confused.

10. Still confused

11. calendar views in meeting requests: (I'm confused)

12. CDO Public Folder Person and Contact - confused

13. what the dif between the ESM virtual http and IIS confused