Exchange 5.5 as SQL Server 7 Linked Server

Exchange 5.5 as SQL Server 7 Linked Server

Post by Davi » Tue, 21 May 2002 06:57:37

Is it possible to add Exchange 5.5 recipients as a linked server in SQL
Server 7?

1. Exchange 5.5 Contact list linked wih SQL Server

I am looking to consolidate the amount of duplicated information that is
being type into the computer.  One such place is the Contact List in
Exchange 5.5.  I want to be able to enter contact information into one place
and have it be place where Exchange clients and SQL Server 7 applications
can access the data.  My two thoughts are:

    1.) Create a form entry application that populates both SQL Server and
Exchange and run a script/program to maintain syncronization.

    2.) Use SQL Server as the under-laying database for Exchange.  (most
desired)

I'm not knowledgable enough with Exchange to know how to accomplish either
of these goals.  If you could point me to information that can help, I'll be
thankful.

Todd Shirk
ACS, Inc.

2. An error in backup of Exchange

3. Linking Exchange Server with SQL Server

4. Forwarding mail

5. Linking Exchange to Access or SQL Server

6. Start/Stop services from command line.

7. Link SQL-Server with Exchange

8. How can I read mail that is in the SytemMailbox ?

9. Can't Query Exchange Linked to SQL Server

10. Can't Query Exchange Linked To SQL Server

11. Linking Exchange to Access or SQL Server

12. HELP:Exchange and SQL Linked Server