mail delivery problem

Post by Danny Otte » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:14:27

I got this message when I was trying to send an email to somebody on
Exchange 2000 :

Symptons : 553 Requested mail action: exceeded storage allocation
Cause : The destination mailbox is full. The behavior is by design.

This mailbox was certainly not full.

Any idea what other reason could cause this error ?

mail delivery problem

Post by James Webster [MS » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 04:45:08

Exchange has the ability to set limits on both the user mailbox and the
mailbox storage group on the size of a mailbox.  Check your limits under the
Limits tab of the Mailbox store or the Storage Limits on the Exchange
General Tab of the user in question.

--
James Webster
Microsoft Exchange

purposes only.

Quote:> I got this message when I was trying to send an email to somebody on