exchange 2000 with apache as "front end"

exchange 2000 with apache as "front end"

Post by Thoma » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:53:43

Hi all,

Anyone out here who got some experience with the use of
apache infront of exchange 2000? I dont want to publish my
iis server on the internet, but at the same time i need
http access to our mail.

I would apprisiate some hints according to this, and maybe
a link or two to sites who explains the setup of
environments like this.

bye for now,
thomas

exchange 2000 with apache as "front end"

Post by Martin Tui » Thu, 11 Oct 2001 22:42:36

You need IIS to run Exchange 2000 Front End.

Quote:> Hi all,