Outlook web access / extended MAPI problem

Outlook web access / extended MAPI problem

Post by Roy Dea » Fri, 11 May 2001 05:18:13

We have a COM component which makes extended MAPI calls, like MAPILogonEx.

The component fails when called from a custom form's frmRoot.asp page in
Outlook Web Access (our call to MAPILogonEx fails.)

The component executes without errors when called from an active server page
(Outlook Web Access not involved).

Why is this?  I suspect is has something to do with profiles/authentication,
but I haven't been able to figure it out.  What could be done to make the
component work in both situations?

Thanks in advance,
Roy

1. Outlook web access / extended MAPI problem

We have a COM component which makes extended MAPI calls, like MAPILogonEx.

The component fails when called from a custom form's frmRoot.asp page in
Outlook Web Access (our call to MAPILogonEx fails.)

The component executes without errors when called from an active server page
(Outlook Web Access not involved).

Why is this?  I suspect is has something to do with profiles/authentication,
but I haven't been able to figure it out.  What could be done to make the
component work in both situations?

Thanks in advance,
Roy

2. ghost e-mails and scrolling problem

3. Extending Outlook Web Access

4. xexch50

5. Information store size

6. Customize/Extend Outlook Web Access in Exchange 2000 ?

7. prevent attachment

8. Using Exchange via Extended MAPI without installing Outlook?

9. problems accessing Outlook Web Access

10. Outlook Web Access problems-Access Forbidden

11. Exchange web access tool other than Outlook Web access

12. PROBLEM - Accessing Outlook contacts via MAPI