Exchange Event Service Error

Post by Hong Ten » Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:28:08

Dear all,

I have encountered a problem by which an error message as below returned
when I try to start the Microsoft Exchange Event Services.

"Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Event Service on Local Computer.
The service did not return an error.  This could be an internal Windows
error or an internal service error.  If the problems persists, contact your
system administrator."

Anyone encountered this error before ? Why is this happening and how it can
be solved ?

There seems to be slow connection through POP3 and SMTP from users outside
my organization.  Is it caused by this error ?

Thank you.

Regards,
Hong Teng

Post by Hong Ten » Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:29:28

Dear all,

I have encountered a problem by which an error message as below returned
when I try to start the Microsoft Exchange Event Services.

"Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Event Service on Local Computer.
The service did not return an error.  This could be an internal Windows
error or an internal service error.  If the problems persists, contact your
system administrator."

Anyone encountered this error before ? Why is this happening and how it can
be solved ?

There seems to be slow connection through POP3 and SMTP from users outside
my organization.  Is it caused by this error ?

Thank you.

Regards,
Hong Teng

1. Exchange Event Service Error

Dear all,

I have encountered a problem by which an error message as below returned
when I try to start the Microsoft Exchange Event Services.

"Could not start the Microsoft Exchange Event Service on Local Computer.
The service did not return an error.  This could be an internal Windows
error or an internal service error.  If the problems persists, contact your
system administrator."

Anyone encountered this error before ? Why is this happening and how it can
be solved ?

There seems to be slow connection through POP3 and SMTP from users outside
my organization.  Is it caused by this error ?

Thank you.

Regards,
Hong Teng

2. Blind forwarding.

3. Exchange Dial-up SMTP questions

4. Exchange 2000 Event Service Event: An Unexpected MAPI Error Occurred

5. Manageble profiles in Outlook98

6. Event Service Error 0, Error 5, Error 1

7. NTbackup access violation using AT

8. SMTP Service Error - Service could not bind to instance 1 - Event ID 115

9. Exchange 5.5 error on Exchange Event Service

10. 2140 error - can't start exchange event service

11. Exchange Event Service does not start - Error 2140

12. Error 2140 Exchange Event Service