Exchange Client for Win95

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Wed, 01 Nov 2000 21:20:56

The Exchange client is a pretty minimalist mail client and does not include
a feature like that.

--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Quote:> Hello,

> I have a question regarding sending email via
> Exchange Client for Win95.

> Specifically, I am trying to find a way to set email
> to be sent on a specific date.

> I get pretty busy, but often can not send a message
> until a certain day, and forget.

> I would like to answer when I am thinking about it,
> but set Exchange Client to send the answer
> on its due day.

> Any ideas would be appreciated.

1. Exchange Client for Win95

Hello,

I have a question regarding sending email via
Exchange Client for Win95.

Specifically, I am trying to find a way to set email
to be sent on a specific date.

I get pretty busy, but often can not send a message
until a certain day, and forget.

I would like to answer when I am thinking about it,
but set Exchange Client to send the answer
on its due day.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

2. Configuring Exchange 2000

3. Exchange client for Win95

4. Public Folder Shutdown

5. microsoft exchange client for win95

6. Receiving external mail

7. Exchange Clients for Win95

8. Rejoin the domain

9. Exchange Client and Win95 multiuser?

10. Exchange client for Win95 automated install

11. Help - Exchange client crashes Win95

12. Send/Receive email form Compuserve with Exchange Client for Win95

13. Where is exchange client for Win95