sched plus and exchange help please

Post by Lino Bresci » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

We have a generic file that users on both platforms need to see but since
the upgrade to exchange and sched plus only exchange users can view this
file.

any fix for ms mail users (3.2a) NOT being able to see schedule + 7.0
files?
----------------------------
Lino Brescia

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Multiple domain

3. Accessing msmail users Sched+ from Exchange users Sched+

4. import / export DLs

5. Conflict between Sched+ and Outlook Sched.

6. How to copy all incoming messages?

7. compare plus digital media edition with plus for windows xp

8. Block Users From Sending and Receiving Internet Mail

9. Which One: Plus for Windows XP or Plus Digital Media Edition

10. Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

11. Sched + 7.0a synchronising works only on some machines - HELP

12. Please help, PLEASE PLEASE

13. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP