bulk mailbox creation

Post by LLN » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 00:17:41

Could someone please provide me with documentation for
doing a bulk creation of mailboxes for existing user
accounts on Windows 2000 Active Directory and Exchange
2000?
.

bulk mailbox creation

Post by MSFT » Thu, 12 Jun 2003 00:22:19

From the Exchange SP3 server go to Active Directory Users and Computers.
Hold CTRL key and select all users that you want to create mailboxes for.
Then right click , Exchange tasks - Create Mailbox.

--
David Dee, MCSE, MCSA
Microsoft Exchange Support

purposes only.

Quote:> Could someone please provide me with documentation for
> doing a bulk creation of mailboxes for existing user
> accounts on Windows 2000 Active Directory and Exchange
> 2000?
> .

bulk mailbox creation

Post by Gary Coope » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 05:07:25

This will work or if you want, you can script this.

> From the Exchange SP3 server go to Active Directory Users and Computers.
> Hold CTRL key and select all users that you want to create mailboxes for.
> Then right click , Exchange tasks - Create Mailbox.

> --
> David Dee, MCSE, MCSA
> Microsoft Exchange Support
> Newsgroups on Mondays 12am - 7am CST

> Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup
> purposes only.

rights.

> > Could someone please provide me with documentation for
> > doing a bulk creation of mailboxes for existing user
> > accounts on Windows 2000 Active Directory and Exchange
> > 2000?
> > .

1. Bulk Mailbox creation via .asp web page.

   Currently we use the Exchange import function, \exchsrvr\bin\admin /i
createmailboxs.csv, to bulk create/delete mailboxes but this must be
executed on the Exchange server where we wish the mailboxes created.    I
want to create a web front end that would allow people to bulk create
mailboxes from any computer with IE installed.   They would of course
require the appropriate permissions! :-)

   I have been unsuccessful at spawning the Exchange import from an asp
page.

   Is there some library available that I could use with
JScript/VBScript/Perl that would allow me to create/delete/modify Exchange
5.5 objects from an Active Server web page?

   Is there some way to execute the Exchange directory import command from
an Active Server web page?

2. OWA Contacts

3. Bulk mailbox creation for existing user accounts

4. problem: stopped users from sending Internet email out, but now they can't email inside the company to certain groups

5. Bulk creation of user accounts and mailboxes

6. Ran eseutil /p and now I have big problems

7. Bulk mailbox & NT account creation

8. Netscape mail client with Exchange

9. Bulk Creation of Mailboxes

10. Bulk creation of user accounts and mailboxes

11. Bulk sser accounts creation...........please help.......

12. Bulk GAL entry Creation from First and Last Name (NT4 and 5.5)

13. Bulk creation of users