Outlook 2002 client

Post by Alan Aul » Fri, 22 Nov 2002 07:26:03

We bought Exchange 2000 a year ago.  With it, came an Outlook 2000 client
disc which allowed us to install on any workstation with a valid Exchange
license.

Now that Outlook 2002 is out, does the same licensing rule apply?  If so,
where can I get Outlook 2002?  Don't tell me I have to by the new Exchange
server to get the client software.... We migrate  a few Office clients to
OfficeXP, but were not ready to convert the farm to OfficeXP just yet.

Alan Auld

Outlook 2002 client

Post by David Ruschine » Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:45:39

Exchange SP2 CD, when ordered from MS come with the Outlook 2002 client.
DR

Quote:> We bought Exchange 2000 a year ago.  With it, came an Outlook 2000 client
> disc which allowed us to install on any workstation with a valid Exchange
> license.

> Now that Outlook 2002 is out, does the same licensing rule apply?  If so,
> where can I get Outlook 2002?  Don't tell me I have to by the new Exchange
> server to get the client software.... We migrate  a few Office clients to
> OfficeXP, but were not ready to convert the farm to OfficeXP just yet.

> Alan Auld

1. Can Exchange 5.5 SP4 coexist with Outlook 2002 client on same server

Is there any problem loading MS-Outlook on an Exchange server?  I have some
Exchange server-side scripting that needs to utilize the Outlook object
model.  Or ... is there a way within CDO (my preference over the Outlook
object model) to save a message to the NT file system (in Outlook, it would
be objMessasge.SaveAs MyFileName).

TIA

2. Restore bkp off-line Exchnage W2K

3. Slow startup of Outlook 2002 clients

4. Microsoft Security Bulletin MS01-057 (version 2.0)

5. Outlook 2002 client cannot download hyerlinked file

6. Exchange logon via IE3.01/Netscape

7. outlook 2002 client cannot access Exchange Server after installed sp3

8. Monitoring Email and Internet Usage

9. Outlook 2002 client "Requesting Data"

10. New Folder option missing in outlook 2002 client

11. Roaming Outlook 2002 Clients

12. configuring Outlook 2002 clients

13. Outlook 2002 client