Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector

Post by Matt Flin » Wed, 29 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Using Exchange 5.5 Administrator, the mailbox resources page shows that the
Mailbox - Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector has mail in it, but I
can't view the contents of the mailbox.
It is very important that I delete the mail in this mailbox, so any help
would be greatly appreciated!

1. Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector

Using Exchange 5.5 Administrator, the mailbox resources page shows that the
Mailbox - Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector has mail in it, but I
can't view the contents of the mailbox.
It is very important that I delete the mail in this mailbox, so any help
would be greatly appreciated!

2. Outlook attachment

3. hiding Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector

4. Msmail to Exchange

5. Exchange Server 5.5 Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector help

6. OutlookXP/Exchange2K problem!?!

7. Error with Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector

8. PST file is screwed - help needed

9. microsoft schedule+ free/busy connector

10. Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector

11. Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector problems

12. Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector

13. Microsoft Schedule+ Free Busy Connector