Unexpected NT API error in Event Viewer

Post by denn » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

My application log alway full after install exchange 5.5
there is the description in the even log for application
" MSExchangeIS (226) Unexpected NT API error 0xC000000D"

Please help me how to solve this problem and what wrong with my
system.

Many thanks for any help!

denny

Post by Jennifer W. Gros » Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:00:00

>My application log alway full after install exchange 5.5
>there is the description in the even log for application
>" MSExchangeIS (226) Unexpected NT API error 0xC000000D"

>Many thanks for any help!

>denny

Denny,

I had this same problem today.  There is an article in the Microsoft
Knowledge Base Q174746 that talks about it.  Do you have some sort of
anti-virus software installed?  I had Norton Anti-virus for NT installed and
MS Exchange was NOT happy about it!!!  (Don't you love having error messages
posted in your event log every single second!)

The fix is to either uninstall your software or to apply the "hotfix" that
Microsoft has up at their ftp site.  The link is on the Knowledge Base
article.

Hope this helps!

Jennifer

Unexpected NT API error in Event Viewer

Post by Fried-Banan » Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Dear Jennifer,

Thanks for your help, I will tried to find the Q174746 in microsoft, thanks
again.

>>My application log alway full after install exchange 5.5
>>there is the description in the even log for application
>>" MSExchangeIS (226) Unexpected NT API error 0xC000000D"

>>Many thanks for any help!

>>denny

>Denny,

>I had this same problem today.  There is an article in the Microsoft
>Knowledge Base Q174746 that talks about it.  Do you have some sort of
>anti-virus software installed?  I had Norton Anti-virus for NT installed
and
>MS Exchange was NOT happy about it!!!  (Don't you love having error
messages
>posted in your event log every single second!)

>The fix is to either uninstall your software or to apply the "hotfix" that
>Microsoft has up at their ftp site.  The link is on the Knowledge Base
>article.

>Hope this helps!

>Jennifer

Unexpected NT API error in Event Viewer

Post by Fried-Banan » Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Dear Jennifer,

Thanks for your help, I will tried to find the Q174746 in microsoft, thanks
again.

>>My application log alway full after install exchange 5.5
>>there is the description in the even log for application
>>" MSExchangeIS (226) Unexpected NT API error 0xC000000D"

>>Many thanks for any help!

>>denny

>Denny,

>I had this same problem today.  There is an article in the Microsoft
>Knowledge Base Q174746 that talks about it.  Do you have some sort of
>anti-virus software installed?  I had Norton Anti-virus for NT installed
and
>MS Exchange was NOT happy about it!!!  (Don't you love having error
messages
>posted in your event log every single second!)

>The fix is to either uninstall your software or to apply the "hotfix" that
>Microsoft has up at their ftp site.  The link is on the Knowledge Base
>article.

>Hope this helps!

>Jennifer

1. Unexpected NT API error in Event Viewer

My application log alway full after install exchange 5.5
there is the description in the even log for application
" MSExchangeIS (226) Unexpected NT API error 0xC000000D"

Please help me how to solve this problem and what wrong with my
system.

Many thanks for any help!

denny

2. Test..

3. Mise à jour POP3 et SMTP entre deux Exchange 5.5 pour certains clients par ligne téléphonique

4. nt fax solutions - NT5

5. i am unable to send and receive mails

6. Event log: MSExchangeIS (252) Unexpected NT API error:

7. Application Log Error :MSExchangeIS ((281)) Unexpected NT API error: 0xC000000D

8. MSExchangeIS ((294)) Unexpected NT API Error: 0xC000000D

9. Unexpected NT API error