Move mailboxs to new server in new forest?

Move mailboxs to new server in new forest?

Post by Etha » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:16:35

We are looking for a way to move our exchange mailboxes,
about 1500, to a new exchange server in a new forest. Of
course this would mean repermissioning them as well, since
the account SIDs will have changed. Any ideas? Thanks!

Move mailboxs to new server in new forest?

Post by Rohinton[MSFT » Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:35:34

to get the data out there is good tool called "Exmerge" which will help you
out.

you will get this on the Exchange 2000 CD in the \support folder.

rgds
newsgroup purposes only.

Quote:> We are looking for a way to move our exchange mailboxes,