Unable to start MSExchangeSA

Post by SzeShiong Lee, MC » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:50:24

Hi people,

I'm trying to install a new Exchange 2000 server but unfortunately, I'm
unable to start the System Attendant service. The details as shown by the
Application log are as follows:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 1005
Date:  11/20/2001
Time:  12:38:45 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: DNS01
Unexpected error There are no protocol sequences. Facility: Win32 ID no:
c00706b7 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant  occurred.

Obviously, the link that you see above did not manage to provide much
constructive information.... I hoping for a better suggestion here.
Really appreciate any help that's rendered. Hope to hear from some of you
experts out there real soon.

Thanks in advance

1. Unable to start MSExchangeSA

Date:  11/20/2001
Time:  12:38:45 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: DNS01
Unexpected error There are no protocol sequences. Facility: Win32 ID no:
c00706b7 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant  occurred.

Obviously, the link that you see above did not manage to provide much
constructive information.... I hoping for a better suggestion here.
Really appreciate any help that's rendered. Hope to hear from some of you
experts out there real soon.

Thanks in advance

2. Default Contact Folders

3. problems with reinstalling owa

4. Extracting SMTP-address from GAL

5. MAC Client help, please

6. MSExchangesa unable to start

7. MSExchangeSA fails to start

8. MSExchangeSA will not start

9. Cannot Start MSExchangeMU and MSExchangeSA !

10. MSExchangeSA not starting on a EXchange2003 Frontend