Event id 1000, Windows cannot determine the user or computer name

Post by kristia » Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:55:31

Hello,
I have a win2000 server SP2 with Exchange 2000 SP2 installed, and i get this
error message listed in my Event viewer repeatedly:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date:  18.02.2002
Time:  09:30:27
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: SERVER
Windows cannot determine the user or computer name. Return value (1326).

Can anyone please help me? I don't know why i get this message. I have tried
to serch the net, but i can't find out why I get the message.

Kristian

Post by Mark Fugat » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:42:31

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1000&source=userenv

--
Mark Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc

Quote:> Hello,
> I have a win2000 server SP2 with Exchange 2000 SP2 installed, and i get
this
> error message listed in my Event viewer repeatedly:

> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: Userenv
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 1000
> Date:  18.02.2002
> Time:  09:30:27
> User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
> Computer: SERVER
> Windows cannot determine the user or computer name. Return value (1326).

> Can anyone please help me? I don't know why i get this message. I have
tried
> to serch the net, but i can't find out why I get the message.

> Kristian

1. Event ID: 1000 then Event ID: 9073

I've yet to try the binding order as this article recommends but accourding to it
I will recieve the the error Event ID: 9073

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q279/7/42.ASP?LN=EN-
US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=1001&rnk=2&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=EXCH2K

Can anyone shed any light on this if they know anything. Thanks

2. OWA only supports message bodies up to 100k.

3. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

4. Upgarding Exchange 5.0 to 5.5

5. ID 1202 et 1000 sous Windows 2000 serveur

6. Overriding BCC (sort of)

7. Event ID: 1000

8. Store.exe

9. Event ID: 1202 & 1000