How can i send email on internet using Exchange Server2000 and ASp

How can i send email on internet using Exchange Server2000 and ASp

Post by Ali » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 21:16:00

Hello!

How can i send mail on internet by using Exchange200. I
have server2000 on PDC. and want to use Exchange 2000. so
that i will be able to send email on internet. what type
setting i require to send email. Thx if any one help

How can i send email on internet using Exchange Server2000 and ASp

Post by Matjaz Gonz » Tue, 07 Jan 2003 23:12:08

you do not need any special settings. as far as you can resolve MX records
from internet you can send messages. and you should be able to resolve MX
records if you have normally working AD and internal DNS server

--

Regards Matjaz

Quote:> Hello!

> How can i send mail on internet by using Exchange200. I
> have server2000 on PDC. and want to use Exchange 2000. so
> that i will be able to send email on internet. what type
> setting i require to send email. Thx if any one help

1. Problems sending Internet Mail with ASP using Exchange 5.5

All mails generated by ASP sit on Pickup directory of SMTP.  Since SMTP is
used by Exchange 5.5, I won't be able to send those mails out.
I don't know how to point the CDOs to to the pickup directory used
by Exchange(instead of the one it is currently using).

Or is there a way to set up Exchange Server to monitor another Pickup
Directory?
I appreciate any help. Thanks
Kayako

2. Exmerge for Exchange 5.5/Windows NT

3. Sending email using Microsoft exchange, ASP and CDO dll

4. msmail gateway problems - ms please help me out

5. Win XP Outlook and Exchange 2000 Log On

6. Problem sending Internet Mail with ASP using Exchange5.5

7. Mailbox store limits

8. Sending email using ASP and Ex Svr 5.5

9. sending internet email from remote location using Exchange

10. How to send e-mail using ASP script in IIS4 machine running Exchange 5 with

11. Using CDONTS with Exchange 5.0 to sent automatic mail from ASPs