1. Display the Friendly email address in a customized way (for experts only)
I am running Exchange 2000 Server + Outlook 2000 Clients and I am keeping
all the contacts in a Public Folder on Exchange.
Whenever I write an email, Outlook goes on displaying the "Friendly format"
of the address, i.e. "First name Last Name (e-mail)".
I would like to display a different format, like "First Name Last Name, Job
Title, Company" instead.
Unfortunately neither the "Display Name" field nor the "File as" can solve
the problem, even when I define a new customized form for entering the
information in the Contact folder.
It seems that the big problem comes from the "Select names" dialog box,
where you can select all the contacts you want to send the email to. I am
not able to customize this form nor I'm able to customize the "Address book"
dialog (that shows the information in the same way).
Please help me out on this problem, I am having this problem for over 4
months and am desperately looking for the solution.
2. saving email to client's pc
3. Exchange friendly ISPs
4. UK Pound Sign translates to Question Mark
5. Exchange friendly ISP
6. Exchange 5.5 Traffic Statistics
7. User Friendly export of Exchange config?
8. Server Scripting in Visual Studio 6.0
9. Brazil: Exchange-friendly ISP?
10. Exchange friendly ISPs
11. Brazil: Exchange-friendly ISP?
12. Shared Address Bk .. Holding External Address