Exchange 5.0 Multi-Site

Post by Hien Q. Nguye » Thu, 31 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

        I'm looking for Exchange 5.0 Multi-Site case studies.  I'm in the process
of putting together a global Exchange 5.0 topology.  I want to avoid any
pitfalls if possible.  If you have done a Multi-Site installation or know
where to get the case study information, could you send me some info.

thanks,
Hien

Exchange 5.0 Multi-Site

Post by Jim McBe » Thu, 31 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hien:
        For multi-site case studies and information on large Exchange server
roll-outs, check out:

        http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/papers/casestudies/default.htm

        The Chevron and Intergraph studies are a good start.

Good luck!

Jim McBee, MCSE, MCT

1. Exchange 5.0 Multi-Site

Hello,

        I'm looking for Exchange 5.0 Multi-Site case studies.  I'm in the process
of putting together a global Exchange 5.0 topology.  I want to avoid any
pitfalls if possible.  If you have done a Multi-Site installation or know
where to get the case study information, could you send me some info.

thanks,
Hien

2. Simple Mail Handler Tool from resource kit

3. How to "Connect As" in MS Exchange...

4. Problem with some clients sending mail

5. Messages marked as "read" change back to unread.

6. Multi-Site vs Multi-Server/Single-Site via WAN

7. Multi site, multi domain, 5.5 and 2000 question

8. OWA & multi-site multi-domain

9. Multi-sites, multi smtp connector and routing problem (continuation)

10. Multi-sites, multi smtp connector and routing problem