Searching free NewsFeeds

Post by Pardeep Sing » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:23:58

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where I can find free NewsFeeds.

Pardeep Singh

Searching free NewsFeeds

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:27:45

I doubt that you will find a "free" newsfeed, these are run by commercial
organizations or ISP and they are in it for the money.

--
Mark Fugatt
Exchange 2000 MVP

Quote:> Hi all,

> Can anyone tell me where I can find free NewsFeeds.

> Pardeep Singh

Searching free NewsFeeds

Post by Michael Rope » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:07:26

Quote:Pardeep Singh writes:
> Can anyone tell me where I can find free NewsFeeds.

Check the FAQ here: http://news.cis.dfn.de/.  This is the best news
server I've ever used (paid or not) and it's completely free as long as
you follow their minimal guidelines.  It's so much better than the news
server I pay for (UUNet--jeez, they're terrible) that I switched last
year and have never looked back.

They have some additional requirements for a free feed, but most anyone
who wants a feed shouldn't have any trouble meeting them.

Michael Roper

1. Searching for an app to show free/busy information for a group

If anyone could help out here it would be most appreciated.

I am looking for a small application that will display the free/busy
information for a single mailbox or group of mailboxes on an exchange
server. The group members should be able to be obtained from contact
categories and distribution lists (preferably on the client and in the GAL).
The person using the application should be able to view the data for at
least a month on the one screen; in order to see who is on leave and when,
for example.

Are there any applications/macros that exist that will do this sort of
thing? If not, could anyone suggest a company that could design a program
like this?

Thanks,

Ivan Karajas

2. Connexion via a router

3. Outlook crashes during free/busy search

4. Offline Address Book

5. free/busy search

6. Large file 'stuck' in outbox

7. Free Text Searching of GAL

8. Address Lists for OUs

9. Search First Name via GAL: Search-Flags Attribute Modification

10. IE 5.5 will not let anyone search using the search Icon

11. 1MB free - but 32GB free on harddrive

12. Free / Busy Exchange ( SEND / RECIEVE Free/Busy Information ) problems

13. Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)