MTA corrupted object file

Post by Jen » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I am hoping that some one can help me with the problem I am facing. I run
the MTACHECK.exe and I get the following message

Object 0000000B invailid - corrupted object file. - MTS-ID: Unavailble

It then tells me that some objects are missing from the Boot Environment,
please reload the BOOTENV directory on the CD.

I have reloaded the file and I still get this error message. Where sould I
go from here?

Jen

1. MTA corrupted object file

I am hoping that some one can help me with the problem I am facing. I run
the MTACHECK.exe and I get the following message

Object 0000000B invailid - corrupted object file. - MTS-ID: Unavailble

It then tells me that some objects are missing from the Boot Environment,
please reload the BOOTENV directory on the CD.

I have reloaded the file and I still get this error message. Where sould I
go from here?

Jen

2. Exchange and Outlook Express

3. IMS Logging

4. MTA Service and Corrupt .dat files in MTADATA directory

5. E-MAIL BOUNCED AT EXCHANGE SERVER

6. MTACHECK returns CORRUPT Objects...

7. Exchange Problems

8. corrupt 55 mta

9. MTA Database Corrupted

10. Exchage 5.5 MTA database corrupted.

11. MTA will not be shown as Server object

12. Exchange MTA Database Corrupted