by Jon » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:36:55
by Michael Schip » Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:50:23
Article last modified on 06-20-2001
:2000,2000 SP1,2000 SP2,6.0,6.0sp4
Quote:> I would like to add a disclaimer to all outbound email on > my E2k server.
1. Add message/disclaimer to all outbound email
Is there a way to add a disclaimer message to all outbound email without using a third party application.
We are currently using Exchange 2000 SP2
2. ---- Export the PAB file to CSV file ----
3. Adding disclaimer to outbound email
4. Outlook Synchronization is SLOW
5. how to add a legal disclaimer to outbound emails
6. an extra line breaks in plain text messages"
7. Adding a disclaimer to outbound emails with Exchange 2000
8. IMC could not initiate the MAPI
9. Adding a Disclaimer to Outbound email
10. Adding a disclaimer to outbound emails
11. Adding disclaimer\signature to all outbound internet mail.
12. Add Outbound disclaimer to e-mail Exchange 2003
13. Adding legal notice/disclaimer to all outbound messages