IMAP CLIENT CONFIGURATION

Post by preciou » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:01:41

I CONFIGURED IMAP CLIENT

I HAVE WIN2000 SERVER ,EXCHANGE 2K SERVER CLIENTS MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EXPRESS
THROUGH USING (IMAP AS A CLIENT ) I CONFIGURED MAILS

MY CLIENTS ARE ABLE TO DOWNLOADE MAIL FROM MY SERVER .THERE IS NO PROBLEM

ERRR:

IF I APPLIED ANY MACHINE RESRICTION (THAT MEANS LOGON TO WORKATSTION
RESTRICTION)ENABLE MY CLIENTS ARE NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MESSAGES FORM MY
SERVER(THERE IS ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE MACHINE LOGON RESTRICTION AND
IMAP CLIENTS)
PL GUIDE ME

REGARDS

GANESH

1. IMAP client (Pocket PC client using IMAP)

Hello there,

From my pocket PC client using IMAP i'm not able to sedn
em,ails out to all the email addresses outsite of my
domain. This the error message i get:

Your message 'RE: publishing question' could not be
delivered to the following invalid recipients:

Thanks for your help.

2. Exchange 2000 over size on the C drive

3. URGENT : imap configuration

4. HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in Ex2003 Front end server

5. IMAP Configuration

6. 2 trusted domains 1 exchange server in one domain

7. IMAP client

8. OWA Instal dies with 0x0020005

9. Adressbook for POP or IMAP-Clients

10. IMAP account setup with/for multiple clients

11. is owa (Outlook web access) a imap client?

12. Front End (FE/BE) Backend Server SMTP Relay For IMAP Clients

13. Unable to Relay error from OE55 IMAP client