Mail Delivery Option in Outlook!!!!

Post by Sabee » Fri, 03 Jan 2003 15:42:52

Hi

I use Outlook 2002 with Exchange account.My Exchage server is Exchange 2000
I Choose the delivery option not send a mail Before a date
But after that date has over the mail still remains in my outbox it is not
delivered
What Could be the reason,I need to said that mail on that particular date
only
So any one Please help me

regards
Sabeer

1. Mail Delivery Option in Outlook!!!!

Hi

I use Outlook 2002 with Exchange account
I Choose the delivery option not send a mail Before a date
But after that date has over the mail still remains in my outbox it is not
delivered
What Could be the reason,I need to said that mail on that particular date
only
So any one Please help me

regards
Sabeer

2. Exchange 2000 setup

3. Delay Mail send option in Outlook has incorrect timestamp on delivery

4. OWA and Q301428

5. Outlook client new mails delivery option

6. Exchange Workflow Designer (where is it??)

7. Delivery Option In Outlook 2002

8. ExchangeSA-error 9099

9. Mail delivery options

10. Mail Delivery Option

11. E-mail delivery options

12. Mail delivery options

13. RAS/Remote Mail - No delivery option !