Exchange Forms Designer

Post by Andy Norm » Thu, 04 Mar 1999 04:00:00

What happened to the Exchange Forms Designer ?

I am developing some Exchange/Outlook forms. Up until now I have been
using SaxSoft's mPower (http:\\www.saxsoft.com) but I am having
problems with it so I decided to look for alternatives.

I found loads of sample apps for EFD on the Microsoft site, but it
appears that EFD is only for VB4 16bit (it uses a VBX).

Is there a 32bit version ? If not has it been replaced by something
else ? (I know about CDO, but that doesn't do the same things as EFD)

(and no I don't want to use VB script within Outlook instead !)

1. Electric Form Designer-->Exchange Form Designer

I develop one AP abot E-Form in MS-Mail 3.x
Now,we wish upgrade to Exchange Server.But
we don't know how to migrate the AP.
We found,if we use Exchange Client and run
the AP,it couldn't get Mail Message correctly!
But,we use Exchange of Win95,it is correct!
Please help me,any idea... Thanks very much!

                                Lukas Lu

2. Conversion from PST to MMF

3. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer Installation Error

4. "I LOVE YOU" filtering?

5. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer

6. Migrating e-mail and internet to new servers

7. help, exchange form designer (newbie)

8. allow internet mail for particular user to only one internet email address

9. Exchange forms designer

10. Microsoft Exchange Forms Designer application

11. Exchange Forms Designer (EFDSetup)

12. Exchange Forms Designer

13. Exchange form designer