Terminal Services Profile field in A.D.

Post by Claude Millett » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 05:35:52

I am using Windows 2000 Active Directory.  I want to
update many users at once to a specific User Profile value
in the Terminal Services Profile field.  I am using VB
script to update Name, Description, Home Page, etc... but
I can't find out for this specific field.  Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Terminal Services Profile field in A.D.

Post by Claude Millett » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 05:42:27

Sorry, I posted this one into the wrong tree...!

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I am using Windows 2000 Active Directory.  I want to
>update many users at once to a specific User Profile
value
>in the Terminal Services Profile field.  I am using VB
>script to update Name, Description, Home Page, etc... but
>I can't find out for this specific field.  Any ideas ?

>Thanks.
>.

Terminal Services Profile field in A.D.

Post by mkugurl » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:54:54

Did you find how to do what you want? I want to delete mailboxes and
re-create some of my E2K mail users..

mkugurlu

Quote:> I am using Windows 2000 Active Directory.  I want to