Conflict Messages

Post by David Davie » Sat, 07 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone point me towards some information about Conflict messages and
errors during synch.

We seem to get conflict messages everytime someone synchs.

1. Public folder conflicts/conflict messages

I wonder if anyone can shed some light on what might be happening.....

I have a group of Mac users who are editing documents stored within a series
of public folders. Most only have rights to view.

I have started to get conflicts happen, and each time it shows that the
conflict is caused by only the one user. The only difference is the edit
time. The user assures me nobody else is editing at the same time, which is
backed up by the fact the conflict only lists the one user name.....

I know why conflicts occur, but I am unsure why it is occurring in this
instance. Maybe an issue with the Mac client? Of course, the Mac client
can't view the conflict form so a PC has to be used to clear the conflict.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Peter.

(If possible, please email me direct)

2. DNS Problem?

3. Public Folder Conflict Message

4. web outlook installation

5. PR_RESOLVE_METHOD - Conflict messages

6. Is there a port for secure SMTP?

7. Conflict Message

8. OWA multiple domain

9. Conflict messages with Exchange/ Outlook

10. Public Folder Conflict Message Notification

11. Conflict Message appears in a different language

12. Exchange 2000 Server Conflict Message Problem

13. Emailing Public Folders: NDR and Conflict Messages