Exchange Server and S/MIME

Post by Matthias Mer » Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:07:56

Hi there,

is it possible to handle S/MIME signed messages automatically with the
Exchange server ?
I want to filter Emails, by the the fact, if they have a valid S/MIME
signature. Unsigned Emails should be blocked or forwarded to another
Mailbox.

Any suggestions

Thanks in advance

CU Matze
--

Exchange Server and S/MIME

Post by VS » Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:42:54

Sorry, but as far as I know there is no way to do that.

Intermedia.NET (VS)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
Providing expertise in hosting applications
MS Exchange Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/exchangehosting
Windows 2000 Web Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/webhosting
For a waiver of the set up fee use "IMFREE" code

> Hi there,

> is it possible to handle S/MIME signed messages automatically with the
> Exchange server ?
> I want to filter Emails, by the the fact, if they have a valid S/MIME
> signature. Unsigned Emails should be blocked or forwarded to another
> Mailbox.

> Any suggestions

> Thanks in advance

> CU Matze
> --

1. SS Scripts lost with server change

We recently migrated our Exchange mailboxes from Server 1 to
Server 2 (faster, more RAM & HDD).  Migrations went great.

We have server side scripts (Robert Strong's AutoAccept script)
and I need to reinstall them for the new server.  However, when
I login as the resource and right-click on Inbox, then go to the
Agents tab...

I cannot see the desired new Exchange server in the drop-down
list titled "Run these agents on this server".  Only three
servers appear in the list (all legitimately ours), but not the
one I need.  Yet, I am logging into the mailbox and the settings
in TOOLS-SERVICES-EXCHANGE SERVER specify the correct Exchange
server.

2. SP4 for 5.5

3. Question on inclluding Excel SS in Exchange message

4. Private Recipients List

5. ss

6. Exchange Global Address

7. OWA 5.5 on Windows 2000

8. To MIME or Not to MIME that is the question 1

9. MIME and S/MIME

10. Exchange Server & MIME

11. S/MIME with Outlook 2000 and Exchange Server 5.5

12. MIME TYPES..URGENT Exchange Server 5.0 SP2.