Extending MSExchange Form Applications using VB4.0

Extending MSExchange Form Applications using VB4.0

Post by Noman Noor Mohamma » Wed, 12 Feb 1997 04:00:00

!! Help Wanted !!
Well, I am extending an application created in MSExchange using Visual
Basic 4.0. The situation is such that I have picked up an email address
from the database and want to send the form to that address. I have no
knowledge of the functions in Exchange and so need help in detail with
regards to what variables i have to set and what functions to call in
order to send the message.
The deadline for this application is nearby, so please can you reply as
soon as possible. Thanks!!