Application Event Log Errors

Post by Smile Gur » Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:18:08

I'm receiving Error 1147 in the app log. how do i resolve
this...

Error --- while disabling rule on public folder with rule
ID 0. The folder ID of the public folder is in the data
section of this event.

Plz some body help me
thanks

Application Event Log Errors

Post by Shai Netane » Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:35:06

Hi
From a newsgroup post: "MS Tech Support say this error is from a messed up
rule that someone created in Outlook. All you have to do is turn on logging
for rules to find out who has the bad rule."

Regards
Shai Netanel

Quote:> I'm receiving Error 1147 in the app log. how do i resolve
> this...

> Error --- while disabling rule on public folder with rule
> ID 0. The folder ID of the public folder is in the data
> section of this event.

> Plz some body help me
> thanks

1. Application Event Log Errors

Can someone explain to me why I'm receiving the following errors and how to
fix them? This is just a snippet of the errors that continuously appear
every 4 to 6 minutes in my log. When I come in the to work I have an error
message that my application log is full and its full of the following
errors.

Thanks in advance!

Andy Sutorius

-------------------------------
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: Monitoring
Event ID: 9097
Date:  12/27/2000
Time:  10:18:58 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SUTORANW2K
The MAD Monitoring thread was unable to connect to WMI, error '0x8004100e'.
---------------------------------------
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date:  12/27/2000
Time:  10:19:50 AM
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: SUTORANW2K
The Group Policy client-side extension Security was passed flags (17) and
returned a failure status code of (1332).
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: Monitoring
Event ID: 9097
Date:  12/27/2000
Time:  10:25:06 AM
User:  NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer: SUTORANW2K
The Group Policy client-side extension Security was passed flags (17) and
returned a failure status code of (1332).

2. backup and restore

3. EXCHANGE EVENT LOG & APPLICATION LOG ERROR

4. Allow Users to Modify global Address List

5. NDR reports for multiple email domains

6. SSL Error in the Application Event Log- Event ID 36871

7. Remote Operation with Outlook

8. Error in Application Event Log. Event ID 1023

9. Event ID 1000 Is Logged in the Application Event Log

10. Continous Event ID 1010 error in application log

11. Errors in Application Event Log

12. MSExchangeFBPublish error in the application event log.