1. debugger for Exchange Agent script never starts
Hope you can help me with this problem. In short, I am trying to use the
script debugger to debug an Exchange Agent script. But, the debugger window
never comes up!
Here's what I've got:
Exchange 5.5 SP2
IE 4.0.1 SP2
latest script debugger from MS site
I created a simple "autoresponder" script in the inbox of our tech support
mailbox. The script runs fine, so I know the events service is running,
scripting agent is enabled, etc.
I put the "stop" command in the script in the "on message created" event.
Logged on to the console as Exchange Services. Sent a message to fire the
script and ...
The script runs, I get a return message, all is well. But the debugger
never starts up.
I have tried logging in to the console under various logins (Admin, the
mailbox owner, services, exchange admin). I have tried creating the script
under these same logins. And I have fired up the script debugger manually
to make sure it works. But the darn thing just won't load by itself.
Is there some trick here, something I have to turn on to make this work?
1. Since I have IIS running, do I have to turn on the server-side script
debugging (I thought that only affected the ASP scripts for the web site,
but who knows)? (anyway, I tried this, no effect)
2. I have Visual Studio 6.0 on this computer also. After I installed the
script debugger, I read in the readme that you shouldn't install the script
debugger after Visual Interdev, because it makes the IE script debugger the
default. Well, who cares ... any debugger would be fine right now!
I've gone throught the MS KBase, MSDN and www.cdolive.com and I can't find
the answer. Can anyone help?
ARES Development Group
3. Cant get debugger to work for Exchange scripts.
4. Inbox Assistant "move" rule does nothing
5. Cant Debugger Exchange Agent Script
6. Question about MTA queue
7. Script debugger and exchange server
8. Restoring a Single Mailbox
9. debugger for Exchange Agent script never starts
10. Lost my Script Debugger!
11. Getting script debugger to kick in
12. Scripting Debugger does not work
13. Lost my Script Debugger!