by Ashish Uda » Wed, 03 Oct 2001 06:27:10
1. Custom Rule Actions: sample app problem
Most likely means that the crarun.dll file is not in your path. You can either put in in a pathed location, or give the full path to the dll in the registry.
2. e-mail pictures resize feature
3. Outlook Custom Form does not display Custom Actions if the item was created from CDO
5. Rules in Error ... Server-requested Client Action
6. How to config SMTP authenticate in Exchange 2000 server
7. Exch5.5 - Perfmon to move 26G Database to another drive
8. Installing a server-side custom action ...
9. Setting auto reply to use a server based rule and not a client based rule
10. Custom Action
11. How do I define custom actions?
12. Inbox Assistant Custom Action