how to add individual calendar data to a public calendar

how to add individual calendar data to a public calendar

Post by Chris Smit » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

The need exists, using Outllook 2000 clients and Exchange Server 5.5 SP2, to
maintain a public calendar that is a merge of the individual mailbox
calendars. How can this be done?

how to add individual calendar data to a public calendar

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Sat, 01 May 1999 04:00:00

See http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/outlhow4.htm#scheduleall for some
solutions using OL97/98. They should work just fine with OL2000. I wouldn't
be surprised to see new solutions in the form of COM add-ins, but I don't
know of any yet for this issue.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of "The Microsoft Outlook E-mail and Fax Guide"

Quote:> The need exists, using Outllook 2000 clients and Exchange Server 5.5 SP2,
> maintain a public calendar that is a merge of the individual mailbox
> calendars. How can this be done?

1. Group Calendar - Polling from Individual Calendars

We are using Outlook 97, and Exchange 5.5

Is there a way to create a calendar that is comprised of multiple individual
calendars? I want to be able to just compile various users individual
calendars and view all the events on any given day for these individuals..

Can anyone help?

Thanks,   Len Morris

2. Installation tutorial?

3. synchronizing one user's calendar data to another user's calendar

4. Appending text to every outbound e-mail

5. Adding Public Holidays To Public Folders Calendar

6. What is this telling me?

7. Auto copy data from public calendar to personal

8. mail recipient

9. Import/Export Calendar Data in Public Folders

10. Copy data from a public calendar

11. Copy data from public folder calendar

12. Copy data from public calendar

13. personal calendar and public folder calendar