Difference between Exchange 2000 Server and Exchange 2000 Advanced Server

Difference between Exchange 2000 Server and Exchange 2000 Advanced Server

Post by T. Barbe » Tue, 17 Jul 2001 23:04:17

I have read there is a limitation of 16GB for databases in Exchange 2000
Server, where Advanced server doesn't have the limitation.

Question:  I am looking to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000.  My
current Priv and Public databases are 22 GB in size.  Will I need to go with
the Advanced Server version of Exchange?

Difference between Exchange 2000 Server and Exchange 2000 Advanced Server

Post by Amiri Jone » Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:21:36

Quote:> I have read there is a limitation of 16GB for databases in Exchange 2000
> Server, where Advanced server doesn't have the limitation.

> Question:  I am looking to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000.  My
> current Priv and Public databases are 22 GB in size.  Will I need to go
with
> the Advanced Server version of Exchange?

    Your databases are larger than 16 GB, aren't they?  I think that pretty
much answers the question.  :)