Size restriction problem where there's no restriction

Size restriction problem where there's no restriction

Post by LynNita Walke » Thu, 17 Apr 2003 02:35:14

We are having a strange problem receiving email with large
attachments eventho we don't have any size restriction on
the server, mailboxes or the firewall.

Any files that are sent over 900K just disappear.  They
never reach the firewall (Astaro),(at least it's not
logged) nor do it reach the mailboxes.

Save sent records are recorded from the sending mail box.

Our ISP only points our mail to the server, they don't
regulate the size of it.  Has anyone seen anything like
this?  Or can make suggestions to help our problem?