Preventing mail relay on Exchange 5.5 SP3 behind Proxy 2.0

Preventing mail relay on Exchange 5.5 SP3 behind Proxy 2.0

Post by Vladimir Kuleno » Fri, 28 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Could you guys help me to configure our mail server to prohibit mail
relaying. Before we moved it behind MS Proxy server 2.0 it was working fine,
but now I have no clue where in a registry I would do it. There is no
MSExchangeIMC key in there because I have installed only OWA on Proxy
server. SMTPSVC is stopped to let my Exchange Server's IMC work thru port 25
on IIS.
Thanks in advance.
Vladimir.

1. Exchange 5.5 behind proxy 2.0 - stops receiving ex mail

Hi

I have got Exchange 5.5 on a NT4 machine behind proxy 2 on
a 2000 server.
I have installed all the latest service packs.
The setup is working but what happens is that for no
reason suddenly I cannot receive external mail.
I have to stop and restart the IMC. This resolves the
issue.
There are no errors generated on either machine.
This occurs four or five times a day.
Any ideas??

2. ETRN anybody? !

3. unable to receive e-mail on exch 5.5 behind proxy server 2.0

4. Modify the Server Size Limit Message

5. nt4+sp3+MSXX5.5+SP1+IIS4+HOTFIX BEHIND PROXY 2.0

6. 1546 Privileged Workflow Authors Error... But I am registered!!

7. Exchange 5.5 on w2k behind Proxy 2.0 outside pop3 not working

8. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

9. Exchange 5.5 behind Proxy 2.0 and LDAP

10. Exchange 5.5 behind proxy 2.0???????

11. WTF is this? Exchange 5.5 behind Proxy 2.0

12. Exchange 5.5 on w2k behind Proxy 2.0 outside pop3 not working

13. Exchange 5.5 behind Proxy 2.0 and LDAP