Please help a stupid newbie Brit!

Post by charles kucha » Wed, 03 Apr 2002 04:42:22

First create one profile.  Then when you have Outlook running the way you
want it for one user, use start/settings/mail and create a second profile
for another user.  You then will have to use outlook when it is running
under options to set which profile is the default, or whether (and this is
probably what you want) you want the log on user to choose which profile to
enable.  Does this help?  charlie

Quote:> I need an idiots guide to setting up exchange 2000 for
> just two users of the same PC on different profiles.  As
> administrator I can manage all the OS stuff fine, but
> exchange 2000 has me beat from the onset.  We don't need
> the rocket science, just simple stuff like setting up
> public folders to share contacts.  Problem is I can't get
> past the first screen after adding the exchange service!
> Any recommendations for a web based guide for non power
> users would be really appreciated.

> TIA
> Nick

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Exchange 5.5 SP4 SMTP Question

3. Newbie : Exchange 2K... please please PLEEEASSSE help

4. help! clearing a mailbox property

5. stupid nt backup...please help

6. Mailbox with Multiple NT Accounts

7. Please Help: I think I did something really stupid

8. Lotus Notes to Exchange Conversion

9. HELP ME FIX A STUPID MISTAKE, please!

10. stupid ntbackup!!!..please help

11. stupid ntbackup!!!...please help

12. Please help a stupid person...