Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail disable

Post by news.microsoft..co » Fri, 14 Sep 2001 00:35:16

Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail
disable.

I right clicked on the folder and clicked mail disable.  The exchange
settings don't show up on properties of the public folder.  If I right
click, it gives me the option to mail enable the folder.  BUT it still shows
up in the global address book.  Any Idea how to remove it.  If there is a
better group for this question please redirect me.

Thanks,

Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail disable

Post by David Sengupta [MVP » Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:38:00

Are you talking immediately or after a few hours?  These things take some
time to replicate from Exchange to Active Directory and then across all your
Active Directory servers.

--
David Sengupta  MCSE, CCA
Exchange MVP  & Consultant, Ottawa, Canada

Quote:> Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail
> disable.

> I right clicked on the folder and clicked mail disable.  The exchange
> settings don't show up on properties of the public folder.  If I right
> click, it gives me the option to mail enable the folder.  BUT it still
shows
> up in the global address book.  Any Idea how to remove it.  If there is a
> better group for this question please redirect me.

> Thanks,

1. Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail

Mail enabled public folder remains in global address book after mail
disable.

I right clicked on the folder and clicked mail disable.  The exchange
settings don't show up on properties of the public folder.  If I right
click, it gives me the option to mail enable the folder.  BUT it still shows
up in the global address book.  Any Idea how to remove it.  If there is a
better group for this question please redirect me.

Thanks,

2. Exchange problem

3. enable/disable recipient from Global Address book

4. Resource for Event IDs

5. E-mail addresses for mail enabled Public Folders are not automatically created

6. Using Mailmig.exe with Lotus Notes

7. Disable a mail-enabled public folder?

8. MiDGe THIS IS FOR YOU

9. smtp address of mail enabled Public Folder

10. Enable a Contacts Public folder for Outlook address Book

11. Mail enabled public folders are not receiveing mail

12. cannot send SMTP mail to mail-enabled Public Folders

13. Mail enabled public folders are not receiveing mail