blacklist for open relay

Post by pop3 » Thu, 08 May 2003 18:45:21

Hello,

I am trying to find an updated database file with all listed open relay
servers.

Dose anyone know where I can download this database file ????

// Kenneth

blacklist for open relay

Post by Peter Karsa » Thu, 08 May 2003 19:56:58

Quote:> Hello,

> I am trying to find an updated database file with all listed open relay
> servers.

> Dose anyone know where I can download this database file ????

> // Kenneth

Blacklist owners usually don't like the idea of opening their database to
the public without authorization, because this would be the best they could
do for spammers. Zone transfers may be allowed by some RBLs but previous
authorization is required.

Regards,

  Peter Karsai
  http://www.vamsoft.com/orf

1. open relay blacklisted

my exchange 5.5 server has been blacklisted for allowing
open relay. i have configured the IMS (internet mail
service) to allow routing only to those with
authentication but i still do not pass the "test" which
shows i no longer allow third party open relay. what am i
missing? thanks.

2. MTA Connection Error

3. smtp relay was on - now I am blacklisted

4. Mailbox Question

5. Open letter to Microsoft-regarding Open Relays

6. amount of mail

7. Can't Stop Open Relay and Can't Relay Internal Mail

8. .DLL will not download

9. Relaying mail from Unix systems - without being open relay

10. Relay but NOT open relay

11. Open relay - accepting not relaying

12. open relay

13. Open Relay