LDAP/ADSI access to Exchange 5.5 public folder information

LDAP/ADSI access to Exchange 5.5 public folder information

Post by Ken » Wed, 17 Jan 2001 04:22:23

I have been using DAPI to access the Public Folder information(not messages,
but display name, etc).
We are moving to ADSI/LDAP so it works with Exchange 2K.
I cannot find any of the public folder information in our 5.5 org with an
ADSI browser.

WHere can I find some information on this?

Thanks

LDAP/ADSI access to Exchange 5.5 public folder information

Post by Leah Simps » Sat, 20 Jan 2001 06:53:45

Hello Ken

Thank you for your question.  I am in the processing of hooking you up with
a resource who can help you out.  Please stay tuned for a response.

Thanks
Leah
Microsoft Developer Support

LDAP/ADSI access to Exchange 5.5 public folder information

Post by Leah Simps » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 07:12:55

Hi Ken

I apologize for the delayed response.  Q223865 HOWTO: Access MS Exchange
Hidden Recipients Using ADSI should work for you.

Please repost with any further questions

Thank you