please help me with installing claint CDO please

please help me with installing claint CDO please

Post by Chen » Fri, 22 Dec 2000 06:06:02

i am trying to creat mapi.session object.
i have tow computers:
 one thet have iis and cdo insall
 secend thet dont have the cdo install and in this one i cant  creat mapi
session
i to want write a htm file thet will be on my computer thet has the iis
and thet this htm file will have something thet will install the cdo on the
local cumputer thet acsess this htm file .
can some one pleaassseee help me .
it means allmost my life please help!!
i need thet code thet can install the cdo on any cmputer thet dont have the
cdo..

1. please help !!!!!!!! how to insall a claint cdo

i am trying to creat mapi.session object.
i have tow computers:
 one thet have iis and cdo insall
 secend thet dont have the cdo install and in this one i cant  creat mapi
session
i to want write a htm file thet will be on my computer thet has the iis
and thet this htm file will have something thet will install the cdo on the
local cumputer thet acsess this htm file .
can some one pleaassseee help me .
it means allmost my life please help!!
i need thet code thet can install the cdo on any cmputer thet dont have the
cdo..

2. Hardware Question....

3. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

4. Win2k and eXchange 5.5

5. Please help, PLEASE PLEASE

6. Web access to create user

7. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

8. Newbie - Remote access

9. Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

10. CDO Create Object Error - Please help!

11. Please Help With CDO, ASP, Exchange SMTP Problem

12. CDO Please help!

13. CDO Fields, Please Help