Picture?

Post by news.microsoft.co » Tue, 24 Dec 2002 14:17:32

Is there a way to modify the basic user information form in Exchange 5.5 to
include a picture of the user?  If so can anyone give me the "ins" and
"outs" of this mod?

I wish the users to be able to double click a name in the GAL and be able to
see pictures of the user they are trying to send the mail to.

Thanks in advance.

Picture?

Post by Siva » Wed, 25 Dec 2002 07:30:22

I don't think this can be done natively within Exchange. This can be very
easily done through ASP by publishing the GAL on a web front-end and then
adding a field there for pictures...

Quote:> Is there a way to modify the basic user information form in Exchange 5.5
> include a picture of the user?  If so can anyone give me the "ins" and
> "outs" of this mod?

> I wish the users to be able to double click a name in the GAL and be able
> see pictures of the user they are trying to send the mail to.

> Thanks in advance.

Picture?

Post by Tom Rizzo [MS » Wed, 25 Dec 2002 12:33:46

You might be able to modify the user details template and add a picture.  I
know you can definitely add text boxes and other types of controls.  Don't
know off the top of my head is graphic controls are supported.  The Exchange
documentation should have more info on doing this.

Tom

--
Looking for a good book on ADSI, Outlook and Exchange Server development?
If so, check out: