Question: Keep getting an email from: Mail System Internal Data

Question: Keep getting an email from: Mail System Internal Data

Post by Richard Gagno » Sun, 09 Jun 2002 01:31:11

I keep getting a message from the Exchange 2000 Server,
unaddressed to, from "Mail System Internal Data" with a
subject of: "DON'T DELETE THIS MESSAGE - FOLDER INTERNAL
DATA"
and a body of: "This text is part of the internal format
of your mail folder, and is not a real message.  It is
created automatically by the mail system software. If
deleted, important folder data will be lost, and it will
be re-created with the data reset to initial values."

Sure enough, it is resent to me if I delete it.  Any idea
what it is?  Can I get rid of it?

Thanks
Rich